What To Expect
When you walk into Hope Fellowship, expect to:
• TO FEEL the spirit of love we have for God and for one another.
• EXPECT a spirit of openness where people get up and testify about the love of God.
• EXPECT our pastor to be dressed in many different ways, mostly casual, sometimes in a suit and occasionally in a robe so you can feel comfortable coming just as you are.
• EXPECT Biblical preaching spoken in a language that you can understand and with practical application for your life.
• EXPECT music that is uplifting; mostly contemporary and some of the Old Hymns of the church.
• EXPERIENCE any of the activities of our ministries that are listed on the church calendar.
Our Sunday Location
We meet every Sunday morning at 10 a.m.
Sunday School at 9:00 a.m.
11906 General Puller Highways
Hartfield, Viriginia 23071